Friday 31 January 2014

Wande Coal Announces His Secret 5 year old son...


Wande Coal came publicly that he had a baby boy they have been keeping the him off the public eye! Wande and his girlfriend had the baby boy who he calls Coal Jnr. years ago in 2008 even before his Mushin 2 Mo'Hits album. He has come out to claim the boy as his child saying;

''Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits’. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know.''

So whats trending for musicians is having Kids? Congrats Wande Coal in Arrears....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:12 am

    thanking him in arrears for what? u dnt need to thank him, he purposely did dat so dat he wont give us drink. I will cook my own news soon.

    ReplyDelete